Best Fictional Character Ever
03-06-2012, 08:40 AM
RE: Best Fictional Character Ever
No kidding. Moon Knight was a mess. But it was fun to read.
Runner-ups, with three reasons each:
1. He's a manga freak with a power ring
2. He solves his problems in unorthodox ways
3. He once contained a giant space whale in his body.
1. He's a space pirate who gathered together a motley crew to find the greatest treasure in the universe.
2. He had the power of 34 teams of heroes who came before him.
3. His name is actually Marvelous. That's how he introduces himself.
1.He's a robot.
2. He's a dinosaur.
3. He's the King.
1. She's a modern bounty hunter, blessed by ancient priests.
2. She's tallied up four TPK's(Total Planet Kills)
3. She overcame a negative version of herself, multiple times.
|Messages In This Thread|
RE: Best Fictional Character Ever - wraithstrike - 03-06-2012 08:40 AM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)