Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Toys and statues and action figures
03-01-2012, 02:14 AM
RE: Toys and statues and action figures
(03-01-2012 01:57 AM)ryan Wrote:  marvel mini muggs! found these at TRU

and saw the hulk pack of these
[Image: 6887283485_3369df97ec_o.jpg]

Saw the Cap/Red Skull pack at Target and it was so hard to walk on by...

Jason Urbanciz : Twitter : Tumblr : Flickr : Blogspot
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2012, 03:22 AM
(02-29-2012 06:08 PM)thechrishaley Wrote:  
(02-28-2012 04:17 PM)BIGREDROBOT Wrote:  [Image: Screen%20Shot%202012-02-25%20at%205.14.07%20PM.png]

They're basically Star Wars Squinkies. Little cute squishy guys, sold in packs of 4. There's supposed to be some battle-type Bakugan game thing you play with them, but I could care less about that because THERE'S A TINY LANDO DUDE!

There's no way these dudes can look this good in person, right?

They're preeeeeetty cute.

Dylan Todd /// Design Portfolio /// Tumblr / Twitter
03-01-2012, 12:39 PM
(03-01-2012 02:14 AM)jason1749 Wrote:  
(03-01-2012 01:57 AM)ryan Wrote:  marvel mini muggs! found these at TRU

and saw the hulk pack of these
[Image: 6887283485_3369df97ec_o.jpg]

Saw the Cap/Red Skull pack at Target and it was so hard to walk on by...

I got the single Hulk due to his adorableness.
Find all posts by this user
03-01-2012, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2012 05:09 PM by BIGREDROBOT.)
[Image: e8ef_tokidoki_marvel_frenzies_grid2_embed.jpg]

[Image: e8ef_tokidoki_marvel_frenzies_grid1_embed.jpg]

So I'd told myself I didn't have a problem with these Marvel x Tokidoki Frenzies, that I was just picking up one or two here and there, but then today -- after scoring the Silver Surfer and a second Doctor Doom -- I looked at the line-up and realized I'm two short (still need Magneto and the Human Torch) of a full set.

I can't decide if this is awesome or sad.

03-01-2012, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2012 07:30 PM by thechrishaley.)
(03-01-2012 05:06 PM)BIGREDROBOT Wrote:  [Image: e8ef_tokidoki_marvel_frenzies_grid2_embed.jpg]

So I'd told myself I didn't have a problem with these Marvel x Tokidoki Frenzies, that I was just picking up one or two here and there, but then today -- after scoring the Silver Surfer and a second Doctor Doom -- I looked at the line-up and realized I'm two short (still need Magneto and the Human Torch) of a full set.

I need all of these.

Which is to say, where can I get these?!
03-01-2012, 10:00 PM
Hoooooly shit. Those are adorable and I need them. I've been looking for some nice charms for my phone, vita and 3ds.

I can't help it if I've got a heavy flow and a wide set vagina!
I'm now on the Tweety!
I'm also tumbling!
03-02-2012, 12:59 AM
(03-01-2012 07:29 PM)thechrishaley Wrote:  
(03-01-2012 05:06 PM)BIGREDROBOT Wrote:  [Image: e8ef_tokidoki_marvel_frenzies_grid2_embed.jpg]

I need all of these.

They should have them at your comic shop. My shop sells out within a day of getting a new shipment. So far, all I have is a Tiny Vision. Holding back from going nuts on these as the Marvel Squinkies are calling my name instead.

03-02-2012, 03:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 03:19 AM by BIGREDROBOT.)
(03-02-2012 12:59 AM)jason1749 Wrote:  
(03-01-2012 05:06 PM)BIGREDROBOT Wrote:  So I'd told myself I didn't have a problem with these Marvel x Tokidoki Frenzies, that I was just picking up one or two here and there, but then today -- after scoring the Silver Surfer and a second Doctor Doom -- I looked at the line-up and realized I'm two short (still need Magneto and the Human Torch) of a full set.

I need all of these.

They should have them at your comic shop. My shop sells out within a day of getting a new shipment. So far, all I have is a Tiny Vision. Holding back from going nuts on these as the Marvel Squinkies are calling my name instead.

First off, which Marvel Squinkies? I just realized there are regular Marvel U ones as well as Superhero Squad ones. Which, I've never felt more like a horrible nerd as when I was standing in the toy aisle at Target in the middle of the day, debating which one to get. I mean, the Marvel U ones guarantee a cute little Thing, but the Superhero Squad has MODOK.

#99problems

Part 2: I get mine at my LCSs (yes, I have more than one shop I frequent – horrible nerd), but, like Jason said, they go fast and then are out of them for a month or so while Diamond backorders them.

Also, I have some doubles I'd be willing to trade/sell. Should we set up a separate thread for Marvel x Tokidoki Frenzies/maybe Squinkies, so whoever else starts collecting can do the same? Or should that kind of stuff stay on this thread?

THOUGHTS?

03-02-2012, 07:34 AM
(03-02-2012 03:17 AM)BIGREDROBOT Wrote:  
(03-01-2012 05:06 PM)BIGREDROBOT Wrote:  So I'd told myself I didn't have a problem with these Marvel x Tokidoki Frenzies, that I was just picking up one or two here and there, but then today -- after scoring the Silver Surfer and a second Doctor Doom -- I looked at the line-up and realized I'm two short (still need Magneto and the Human Torch) of a full set.

I need all of these.

First off, which Marvel Squinkies? I just realized there are regular Marvel U ones as well as Superhero Squad ones. Which, I've never felt more like a horrible nerd as when I was standing in the toy aisle at Target in the middle of the day, debating which one to get. I mean, the Marvel U ones guarantee a cute little Thing, but the Superhero Squad has MODOK.

#99problems

Part 2: I get mine at my LCSs (yes, I have more than one shop I frequent – horrible nerd), but, like Jason said, they go fast and then are out of them for a month or so while Diamond backorders them.

Also, I have some doubles I'd be willing to trade/sell. Should we set up a separate thread for Marvel x Tokidoki Frenzies/maybe Squinkies, so whoever else starts collecting can do the same? Or should that kind of stuff stay on this thread?

THOUGHTS?

My LCS does not have them. And there's only one LCS in Memphis, so...

I would be very into a Tokidoki/Squinkies/Whatever Other Tiny Toys exist trading thread.
03-02-2012, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 10:25 AM by jason1749.)
(03-02-2012 07:34 AM)thechrishaley Wrote:  
(03-02-2012 03:17 AM)BIGREDROBOT Wrote:  

I need all of these.

#99problems

THOUGHTS?

My LCS does not have them. And there's only one LCS in Memphis, so...

I would be very into a Tokidoki/Squinkies/Whatever Other Tiny Toys exist trading thread.

Dammit you guys I'm going to target tonight and getting some Squinkies I guess.

Addendum: hey Chris, you know there are WWE Squinkes too right.